Branch or Postal membership of the Fellowship provides an opportunity for NHS and social care staff and their partners to meet and spend time with other
like-minded people, to enjoy existing friendships,
make new friends and enjoy themselves together.
The Fellowship is a registered charity and has in the region of 10,000 members across the UK.
What benefits will I get as a member?
- Belonging to the NHSRF brings with it many benefits. Some relate to maintaining friendships and making new
friends, other benefits include a range of discounts, interest groups and holidays.
- You can click here
to read and download the current opportunities offered to members.
Where are the branches?
- There are about 150 branches across the UK, in England, Scotland and Wales.
- See where your nearest branch is from our Branches
- A lot of hospitals have a branch meeting on the premises; other branches meet in church halls and community
centres. If you worked in a hospital there may be a branch of the Fellowship associated with it.
- You may wish to join a branch near to where you live or you may decide to join a one associated with your
former place of work.
- Postal or Overseas membership will be for you if you are unable to attend your nearest branch, call our free
membership team number: 0800 9151455